If you are citizen of Karachi and need domicile and PRC (Permanent Residential Certificate) for education or job purpose then visit Deputy Commissioner Office in your district with following documents:
Requirements for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- Five (5x) photographs (passport size) – Un-attested
- Original & Copy of CNIC (for below 18 years of age submit copy of Form -B) – Attested
- Copies of all educational documents till current year – Attested
- Applicants with age below 21 years include copies of CNIC and domicile of their father.
- In case of govt employee, copy of service certificate – Attested
- Residence proof – (electric or gas bill, if on rent copy of rent agreement) – Attested
- For married women or man – CNIC copy of spouse, Copies of birth certificates of children or Form B – Attested
How to proceed for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- Pay fee challan of Rs. 200/- at National Bank, D.C. Office Branch.
- Paste 1 rupee stamp on all copies.
- Get attested application for domicile get attested from Oath Commissioner before submission.
- Concerned department can ask for any other document as proof if required.
Sample Image of Domicile:
Sample Image of PRC:
Important Instructions for Domicile and PRC in Karachi:
- Must carry your original documents along-with set of photocopies.
- Office timings for domicile: 09:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- In order to apply for domicile & PRC applicant must have address of same district of Karachi on his CNIC.
Comments and feedback is welcomed to improve this article. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful.