A Non Availability of Birth Certificate is rarely issued document in Pakistan. This document is also called No Entry Certificate and it can be used as an alternate birth proof of a person if he is not eligible to obtain official NADRA Birth Certificate in Pakistan.
Non Availability of Birth Certificate can be issued in following situations:
- If applicant’s date of birth is very old and it was never registered before
- Pakistani citizens born in any other country
- A foreigner born in Pakistan
Requirements to get Non Availability of Birth Certificate in Pakistan:
- Copy of applicant’s valid CNIC / NICOP
- Copy of applicant’s valid passport
- CNIC copies from parents of applicant
- Copy of CNIC from any relative in Pakistan (for foreigners only)
- An affidavit of birth from parents or any close blood relative
Sample image of Birth Affidavit:
Sample image of NABC Karachi First Page:
Sample image of NABC Karachi Second Page:
Sample image of NABC Haroonabad:
Sample image of NABC Lahore:
Step by step procedure:
- Where to Go – In Karachi NABC can be issued from Karachi Metropolitan Corporation (KMC) and it is consist of 2 pages as shown above. In Lahore, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Sialkot, Sargodha, Gujrat, Hyderabad, Gujranwala, Peshawar, Quetta, Mirpur Khas and all major cities NABC can be obtained from TMA Office or local Union Council. This NABC is consist of one page only as shown above.
- Submission – Submit an application for issuance of NABC with required documents.
- Fee – There is no specific fee of NABC in different cities of Pakistan but this fee should be around PKR 500 or less.
- Completion – Concerned authority will issue Non Availability of Birth Certificate if they don’t find birth entry in their registers / record. This documents can be issued within 3-5 days.
Note: For updated and more accurate information please call or visit local union council, KMC or TMA Office of your city.
We welcome your comments and feedback. Share this post with your friends if you find it helpful.