Verification of degree and transcripts from Karachi University can be required by foreign college or university if you are applying for admission to continue your studies. In many cases it is also needed by companies in order to appoint their employees for jobs.
Many employers in foreign countries can also ask to provide verified copies of degree and transcripts in university envelope duly sealed with official stamp of university.
If you are one of those persons who has been asked to provide verified copies of your degree and transcripts from Controller of Examinations, University of Karachi then read this article for detailed procedure to get this done.
Required documents for verification of degree and transcripts from Karachi University:
- Clear photocopies of degree and transcripts / marksheets
- Copy of Enrollment / Registration Card
- Complete name and address of university / college or your employer who requested verification of your degree and transcripts (required only if you need verified copies in university sealed envelope)
- Pay Order / Banker’s Cheque of prescribed fee in the name of “University of Karachi“
- Bank Challan for Verification
Sample images of verified copy and sealed envelope:
Verification on copy of transcript
Official Sealed Envelope – Front side
Official Sealed Envelope – Back side
Step by step process to get verified copies of degree and transcripts from University of Karachi:
- Visit University of Karachi during timings 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM – Prepare all required documents and visit Verification Counter located at Silver Jubilee Gate of Karachi University and ask about the required documents and official fee (in case there is any change in the requirements)
- Get Pay Order / Banker’s Cheque of prescribed verification fee from any bank in the name of “University of Karachi” – Pay Order can also be obtained from banks located inside the university. As per our understanding official verification fee of UoK is Rs.300/- per copy. It means if you like to get verification of 1 copy of degree and 2 copies of it’s transcripts then total verification fee of 3 copies will be Rs.900/-. There is no additional fee if you need these verified copies in university sealed envelope.
- Fill in the Bank Challan for verification of degree and transcripts – At Silver Jubilee Gate of Karachi University there are few bank counters, you can ask them to provide you a free of cost bank challan for verification of degree and transcripts. Fill this bank challan clearly and attach copies of all documents and original Pay Order.
- Submission – (1) Now goto verification counter; concerned university person at this verification counter will stamp and sign bank challan after checking the availability of all required documents. (2) Submit this stamped challan along-with required documents and original pay order in same counter of bank where you initially obtained the challan. After submission they will give you a submission receipt.
- Completion – This verification process can take 2-3 weeks for completion. After this period you can collect your verified copies or sealed envelope (which ever is your requirement) from same verification counter by showing them submission receipt.
Note: You can get more updated details at official website of Karachi University regarding requirements, timings and fees etc or you can also call their helpline number for any inquiry.
Comments and feedback is welcomed to improve this article. Share it with your friends if you find it helpful.